Our Next Location:
Hey Guys! We've been going around bazaaring meeting new "Shopaholics" from just about everywhere!
And we enjoy seeing all of you earring lovers! Come on down if you wanna get looped with new Funky earrings!
Saturday August 15th! 11am - 7pm! 3K Inn Subang!
If you need directions to get there, Simply check the map out under our "Calender Post"
Brooch Them Right !
1. On a BeretJust not the woolen kind! Instead of choosing the tried-and-true beret styles, aim for ones in crochet and with decorative elements such as sequins. Adding a vintage cameo or special brooch will create a signature piece that looks great at night.
2. Clipped Onto a NecklaceThanks to an MSNBC special on accessories this week, we have a new way of jazzing up plain chain necklaces. Simply pin your brooches and accessories straight onto the chain as decorative accents-- and don't be afraid of mixing metals. This is a great way to highlight decolletage or to draw the eye upwards (and way from your waistline).
3. Onto Purse Handles.Do you have a purse with chain straps that was a steal? Add one simple brooch to add interest to the strap and coordinate with your outfit. Steer clear of political buttons (best put straight onto your lapel for maximum impact), and instead choose something sturdy and new. Replaceable is best when your accessory will be exposed to the elements.
4. On Your Ballerina FlatsDo you have a pair of casual flats with ribbon accents? Find some vintage lapel pins at any thrift store or flea market for an impressive, spangled look. Look for tiny floral enameled pins or miniature costume jewels. Don't forget to check Etsy as well.
5. On Your Coin PurseDo you have a small, fabric Vera Bradley-type coin purse? That's the perfect soft medium to pins any type of brooch onto it for maximum style!
6. Affixed to Your Key ChainGrab a simple grosgrain ribbon keychain or make one yourself with a small length of patterned or plain ribbon knotted around a ring keychain. Add pins and brooches to make it unique, and be sure to choose ones that are smooth on the top to avoid snagging
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Monday, July 20, 2009
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009